"Human salvation lies in the hands of the creatively maladjusted."
Directly after I walked offstage:
"Was that entire crowd just chanting ‘Becky’?" - @tree-paine
NO NO I BOY AND YOU GIRL AND WHEN I SAY JUMP YOU SAY HOW HIGH
"the polite thing to do is say yes"
hello rape culture
when something like this happens you should just block the person. Problem solved.
I should clarify, when I say “block” i mean burry them in a block of cement, throw it in the ocean, and let their eternally petrified corpse provide the beginnings of a reef for some young fish because that is the most good that is ever going to come from this pitiful mass of flesh.
me: *sees a sweet caring courageous character* you’re gonna be my favourite
me: *sees a sarcastic apathetic trashbag character* you’re also gonna be my favourite
me: *ships them with each other*
1) do your laundry.
2) drink chamomile tea. with honey. no, don’t think about the calories,
3) get your baby photos out. and your kindergarden drawings. first grade notebooks. remember who you wanted to be back then. what’s changed?
4) watch your favorite show from when you were 11. no earphones. volume up.
5) spice girls. dance-it-out.
6) take your camera and go for a walk. take photos of people you’ll never see again. try to capture moments, smiles, real ones. how many have you got?
7) watch kids ice skate.
8) join them.
9) tell someone you miss them. mean it.
10) get your laundry out of the dryer. put your pjs on while they’re still warm.
11) hug your hot water bottle.
12) watch: before sunset.
13) you will be ok. you will get through today.
There’s a difference between wanting to change your body to improve and strengthen it and wanting to change your body because you hate it. It’s important to know the difference because one of those will destroy you from the inside out.
do you ever stop to think what it would be like if the dursleys were nice to harry? what if their reason for hating magic wasn’t simply that it was magic and they were proud to say that they were perfectly normal, thank you…
GUESS WHO’S GOT A DATE THIS FRIDAY
well not me but someone out there probably. you go pal.
That last gif….
no but the best part was that, instead of disputing everything Ham said, Bill Nye taught all who were listening about evolution and earth history. While Ham always went “no you’re wrong” Mr. Nye was just “yes yes, but have you guys heard about this-….”
Bill Nye fucking LOVES science and I fucking LOVE Bill Nye